|climbing's little joke|
Welcome to Shitipedia, the Shitbag!com guide to doing more and spending less. This is all user contributed information, so if something is missing or incorrect, you have no one to blame but yourself.
This software is free, that fits in with our values perfectly.
In short, everything. Most if it is so new, it hasn't even been created yet. If you create or majorly revise a page, edit this page and add a short description and link. A list of recently created pages can be found here: Special:NewPages
- Couchmaster recreated the Atomic Eggnog page, just in time for the holidays.
- Bloodynipples created a new page called UpcomingWeekend It will be the source of all that is great and good. Or just a source of failure and ridicule (most likely).
- Couchmaster got bored at work and added an extension to automatically use a stripped down skin when the browser is a mobile phone.
- Bloodynipples thinks this is awesome.
- Couchmaster redirected the original site to here, if you want to get anything from the old site, go to http://www.shitbag.com/index-old.php
- Couchmaster created a FAQ page, mostly copied from the old site.
If you're new to editing wiki content, you should probably check out the Help. Look around the site, and if you see something that is missing or incorrect, fix it by clicking the edit link at the top of the page or section. In order to edit, you'll need to log in. If you are creating a page, and want to link to another page, just put double brackets around a word or words and it will become a link to the page with that title. For example, [[FAQ]] will create a link to the FAQ. See Help:Links for more details. If you want to link to a page that hasn't been created yet, go ahead and put in a link to it. The link will show up in red, and it will automatically go to the edit page for that page. You can either create the page, or wait until someone else creates it. There is lots of flexibility for organizing pages, so don't worry too much about getting it right the first time. Pages can redirect to other pages, they can be in multiple categories, etc. Don't worry, if you screw up, someone else will fix it.