(An ancient Greenwood family recipe.)
- 12 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 qt milk
- 1 qt Half & Half
- 1 pt Brandy
- 1 pt Whiskey or Burbon
- 1/2 pt light Rum
- Grated nutmeg
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, salt, and sugar.
- Add milk, then add half & half.
- SLOWLY add liquor. (It will cook eggs)
- Slowly fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Top each glass w/ grated nutmeg.
DISCLAIMER: Do not drink this if you have problems with eggs, dairy products, or large quantities of alcohol!